Categories
Uncategorized

U-Haul and Lokabox Expand Their Platforms in Belgium

If you are in need of short-term storage in Belgium, contact Affordable Moves. Storage space is a valuable commodity, especially with rising real estate prices. But if you don’t have enough room to store your things at home, you can find Belgium mini storage, outdoor storage, or other options at our self-storage facility. These facilities can help you store your belongings for a short time, as well as protect them from extreme climate changes.

Safestore

The Safestore Group operates nine locations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Most of its stores are located in the Amsterdam and The Hague areas, with another two in Brussels and Liege. The company has also opened locations in Nivelles and Charleroi, and plans to add more locations there soon. As of the end of February, the company has over five thousand square meters of indoor storage space across the country. In total, the group owns and manages more than 4,000 units across the continent.

The company has also entered the self-storage sector in the Netherlands, with the acquisition of six Lokabox stores in the country. The joint venture between the two companies is valued at EUR146 million. Located in the Netherlands and Belgium, the Safestore brand boasts more than 500,000 customers. Safestore has been the leader in self-storage for over 30 years. Its investments in the industry have increased its sales and profit margins.

Lokabox

In Belgium, the self-storage market is considered one of the largest in Europe. With 90 stores and 2.2 million square feet of rentable space, the country is the seventh largest market for self-storage. Safestore and Lokabox have partnered to expand their platform across Europe. The company has been in business for over a decade, providing quality services that meet customer needs. Here are the key points to note about the new partnership.

In a joint venture with the Carlyle Group, Safestore purchased six Lokabox locations in prime locations across Belgium. The six locations will offer a combined 20,600 square meters or 222,000 square feet of rentable space. The joint venture will continue to expand its platform in Europe. Safestore, the largest self-storage company in the U.K., owns 80% of the joint venture, and Carlyle Europe Realty holds the remaining 20%.

U-Haul

You can choose from a variety of self storage options in Belgium, including U-Haul indoor storage. The company is committed to providing dry, clean, and secure storage options for your possessions. And you can reserve a unit for free. Rates for Belgian mini storage facilities depend on the features you want – choose climate controlled storage for double the security, or choose a drive-up storage unit for convenience.

Drive-up storage is a convenient option for frequent movers and home owners. You can drive up to your unit at any time, whether you need to unload or load your belongings. Some drive-up storage facilities offer 24-hour access, climate control, heated storage, or both. There are many advantages to drive-up storage units, so it is best to research each one to determine which is right for your needs.

Shurgard Self-Storage

The European self storage operator, Shurgard Self Storage SA, has 252 locations and manages approximately 1.3 million net rentable square meters in seven countries. The company serves around 175,000 customers from its network of facilities and employs more than 750 people. The company is listed on Euronext Brussels under the symbol “SHUR.” For more information, visit the Shurgard Self-Storage website.

The Company will own branded self-storage facilities in six countries, including Belgium, through its Asset Companies. The properties will be located in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. The Company plans to expand through acquisitions or organic growth, and will be positioned for continued success with a strong position in the Randstad market. It also has a revenue-optimization platform and a reputation for excellent customer service.

RentCafe

Depending on your needs, you can rent a two-, three-, or four-bedroom apartment. If you have a large family or roommates, a four-bedroom apartment may be the ideal solution. You can also trade up to a four-bedroom apartment by renting out the extra rooms. For more information, visit RentCafe’s indoor storage facility in Belgium, WI. To learn more, visit our website or call us at 866-88-8787.

If you’re relocating to Belgium, WI, you may be wondering how to rent an indoor storage unit. RentCafe offers storage facilities in the area, and makes it easy for you to choose the best one for your needs. You can even sort your results by price, amenities, and more. You can even find out which indoor storage units are available near you! It’s that easy to get started with RentCafe Belgium.